Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Will







My cousin Mckenzie took these pictures and I am kind of obsessed. I love them all in black and white but I had to post some in color to show you his RED hair and big blue eyes.









And yes, he did in fact pee all over me and the blankets he was on.













6 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures!! I love them! I wish you guys still lived up here. It would be so fun to get our babies together and play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! SUPER CUTE!! I will be home next Tuesday and I want to come see you guys FOR SURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute!! I wish we could meet him! How is motherhood going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. AM. IN. LOVE!!! They turned out so cute! Kayla, he is perfect!! I am coming during Thanksgiving break to hold that little guy k?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla!! He is so precious! You guys made one cute baby! The pictures turned out great! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could come see you guys. Will is absolutely adorable! I'm so jealous that Ren will be able to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete