Monday, June 13, 2011
The Mom Brain
You guys. It is real. I wasn't a believer at all. I thought it was just an excuse for being forgetful and unorganized. I've never been super organized and I definitely have a knack for misplacing keys and my student I.D. but it wasn't until I had William that things got really weird. Today I found a half used tub of margarine in the freezer. I've found our cups in the trash can with no memory of putting them there. I completely lost my cutting board the other day. I lost a cookie sheet a couple weeks ago. Blaine and I have looked everywhere. I've learned to check the freezer and trashcan for lost items such as cutting boards just in case. I expect the unexpected these days. That's how I found my margarine so quickly this morning. Not in the fridge-oh check the freezer-that's normal. Don't worry though. If you were in my first grade class, I still know your name. Maybe my stalkerish name remembering abilities will diminish with the next kid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment