Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Change is good.
Almost 2 years after graduating from BYU, we are about to regain our status as "starving students." For a number of reasons, Blaine has decided that being a teacher is not the right career choice for him and our family and he will be going back to school in the fall of 2013 (we have a lot to do before then to be ready for this big change). Bring on the student loans and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for every meal. He is still deciding which program to apply for but the Biomedical Informatics program at ASU is at the top of the list at this point. He has been reading up on computer programming since that is an integral part of the program and plans to start his prerequisite classes this summer at MCC. Wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo Hoo! I am excited for you. Way to go! I am sure it will be hard, but I bet it will be worth it. (Be sure and tell that to me when I return back to school this summer!)
ReplyDeleteWe know. Oh how we know. Good for him! at least you are both still young --- tell him good luck!!!! how exciting!
ReplyDelete