Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Catching up!

I need to be better about taking pictures. I have been TERRIBLE! William will be 2 next month.

  • He loves Shrek and draws dragons all of the time. We also hide from dragons under his blanket sometimes.
  • He calls cucumbers "cute-cumbers"
  • He calls himself "baby yemen"
  • He calls teddy grahams "grammy's bears" because his Grammy bought him a box once
  • He is forming sentences. "Hey mommy, watch this!" "Nana, where are you? Come back baby's house soon."
  • Still loves his roo stuffed animal the best
  • Super possesive of toys "Mine" "My turn"
  • He knows most of the words and actions to Wheels on the Bus
  • He can count to 5
  • He knows blue, green, red, and orange really well but he always has a hard time remembering yellow
  • He loves to tell us that a hippo bit him. Don't know where that came from.
  • He is still obsessed with screws and screwdrivers. He saw a screw on the chair in front of us at church and yelled out, "screwdriver" in the middle of sacrament meeting.
  • He LOVES nursery.
  • He loves building with legos.
I know I'll think of more later! Everyone always tells me to write these things down because I will forget them and this has been a really fun age so I don't want to!

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite one is about the hippo biting him. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete