Sunday, January 27, 2013
Total Rambling
I've pretty much stopped taking pictures with a real camera. All of my pictures are on my iphone. Follow me on instagram (kaylataylor3) if you want to see what is going on! Also, I kind of started an upholstery blog. I haven't really told anybody about it because I'm not really sure what direction I want to take it and I feel dumb about it. What mormon house wife doesn't have a home decorating or something blog these days? But since only 5 of you read this and most of you are related to me, you should check it out and tell me what you think! What should I add/write about/not write about? southmaplestreet.blogspot.com. I worked on several client projects at the end of last year but I honestly thought most of the chairs and their fabric choices were ugly and don't really want to include them. I'm taking a break from client projects right now. It was super stressful! And also, thanks to my cousin kenzie for taking pictures of my chairs. And also, my house is less embarassing now so maybe we can take them inside next time, yes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment