Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blogging for Homework

So usually I'm world's worst blogger and never update but that is all about to change! For my writing within psychology class we have a daily assignment to write 150 words however we choose. He suggested that we start a novel but since I'm not up to the task of writing a novel, I will update my blog instead!
You are probably thinking, "blogging for homework doesn't seem so bad...Kayla's classes don't sound that hard" but that assumption would be most incorrect. Blaine and I both have insane class schedules this semester! I am doing two years of school in one year to graduate with Blaine in April and he is taking a full class load while completing his practicum hours and applying to student teach next semester. We are also both working as much as we can and are so grateful for our flexible jobs (Blaine is a bioethics TA and on the Project Crawfish research time and I am still working for on-campus housing).
My favorite class: personality.
Blaine's favorite class: entomology. (that means study of bugs. ewww)

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I wish blogging was my homework. That way I would be doing two things that I should do but tend not to... 1)blog & 2)study.

    Hey I am graduating in the Spring too! We should have a PARTY when you move down here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a blog too. It's about memories I have of our family, etc. Not a daily blog, just a "as I think of it" blog. You can read it at http://lindawhitememories.blogspot.com/.

    Geri emailed me about their move down here too. They are also planning on being here for Christmas. Two more great people for Christmas Eve - actually that would be 3 since Blaine has not been yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, you are way too cute! we seriously need to be better about having you guys over. hope school is going well for you both!!!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete