I've been thinking a lot about being more honest this year and I want my blog to reflect that. I don't want this blog to be a super whiny account of my life but I don't want to lie either. You see, I feel like I've been tricked by blog posts about two month old babies sleeping for 11 hours straight and moms and wives who are always happy and never frustrated. Um really? Your life cannot be that perfect ALL THE TIME. On our cd of engagment pictures there is a folder labeled "outtakes." Not surprisingly, the photos in this folder outnumber the photos that made the official engagement picture folder. We are not very photogenic. While I certainly would NEVER send any of the outtake photos to everyone that my parents and grandparents ever knew to hang on their fridges, they are some of my favorite. I want this blog to be full of the "outtakes" in my life. The moments that wouldn't usually be put on public display but are some of the best nonetheless. Please enjoy the real Blaine and Kayla-unedited version.

How would you like this on your fridge?
I laugh EVERY time I look at this picture.
Kind of looks like I am breaking Blaine's back.
Um hello red bum.

World's most awkward hug.
i love this :) you're inspiring me to get moving on a New Year's resolution I made last year and never really did! I love you for EXACTLY who you are...ankle twirling, money saving, black wardrobe wearing YOU! :)
ReplyDeletethose are funny!!!! but I love them--- and they are so you two, minus the red bum.
ReplyDelete