I don't know if we can call your baby fat. Oh and I have about a bazillion pairs of baby shoes that always get kicked off and are therefore never worn. Oh well.
I have missed out so much the last few months. I've got a real hunger to hold him and hope he isn't scared of me. We have all got to get well (cough-cough, sniffle-sniffle) so we can get together and I can have some William time.
I don't know if we can call your baby fat. Oh and I have about a bazillion pairs of baby shoes that always get kicked off and are therefore never worn. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteoh chunka munka! I seriously have a big crush on him. I see these pictures and I just want to munch all over him!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO Adorable!!! He looks so much like Blaine, but so much like you too! Ah he's precious Kayla!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much he looks like Blaine!
ReplyDeleteNOW he is starting to look like his dad!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have missed out so much the last few months. I've got a real hunger to hold him and hope he isn't scared of me. We have all got to get well (cough-cough, sniffle-sniffle) so we can get together and I can have some William time.
ReplyDelete