Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home

We're moving AGAIN. I've had 7 homes in the last four years. Two of them were dark and dingy basement apartments that may or may not have been producing mold and infested with spiders. One of them was a cabin in the mountains lined with bunkbeds and shared with 30 other girls. We left all of my Utah friends behind only to move to Gilbert, make new friends, and leave them behind. Kind of I never want to move again. This time I want home to be more permanent. Not just the place where I sleep. We bought a house in Mesa and are scheduled to close a week from tomorrow. I really hope this will be home to us for a long time! Also, I hate moving into new wards.

3 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!! I am so happy for you guys! And it's in Mesa!?! Miss you! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! We signed on an apartment in Chandler and will be looking for a house when we get down there...we can be lunch buddies! I cant wait to see William :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the inside! Just tell me when to be there and I will help you clean and move and whatever else. David and I owe you guys big time!

    ReplyDelete