We're finally moved in. We're not even camping out in the living room while painting our bedroom either. I may have considered keeping our bed in there but I think there is a rule against that somewhere in the what is socially acceptable rulebook. Probably it is right next to the rule about not having a bathroom right when you come in the garage door. {p.s. nothing we can do about following that rule.}The reason for taking over a week to get moved? Popcorn ceilings. Those babies were BEASTLY. I wish I had pictures of the mess that was our house for a week. When we saw the spray bottles of popcorn texture for sale at Home Depot we almost stole them just so we could destroy them forever. As a reward for reading my rant about popcorn ceilings, here is a peek at our house.

Seashell sink=awesome.

A knob replacing adventure is definitely in order.
Lots of Brassy goodness in this house


If anyone wants to come over and lay on the ground and admire our popcornless ceilings its totally cool. I do it all the time.
This is what all of our ceilings looked like.
Another picture for emphasis of grossness.

And the cutest part of the house! I just couldn't resist.
Congratulations on the house! (I'm so jealous! I am so done with living in apartments!)
ReplyDeleteWilliam is adorable!
Why didn't I help watch your baby? Were you calling me? Was I calling you? Sorry! Sad you aren't here anymore. Relief Society wasn't as fun for sure. I can't wait to see your new place! I'm having a Scentsy Open House tonight. Come eat cookies. :)
ReplyDeleteso great! and look at that little guy!!! so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to come see it!!
ReplyDeleteWe moved into our new apartment, and we have joined the world of popcorn ceilings. What were they thinking when they thought that looked good?!
ReplyDelete