Monday, August 1, 2011

9.5 Months

  • still hasn't had a haircut
  • walks across entire rooms
  • says uh-oh and knows what it means
  • opens cabinet doors
  • puts everything in his mouth
  • wants to go everywhere Dad goes
  • hates getting his diaper changed
  • loves the kitty cat that sits outside our back window
  • dances to music
  • loves playing on the couch
  • loves making as much noise as possible
  • wakes up in the middle of the night just to check if mom and dad are still there
  • loves to play with keys and pens and any other pointy and dangerous object
  • waves without being prompted when you say bye-bye
  • had his first cold-didn't act sick at all
P.s. I post these updates so often because I am not a scrapbooker or a journal keeper even though I wish I was and I want some record of his progress and baby quirks. If the three of you who read my blog care too that is just a plus:)

1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    and... where did Blaine's blog go? it's gone! :(
    tell him we are sad.

    that is one smart baby you've got there!

    ReplyDelete