Monday, August 15, 2011

Kitchen Update


Our cabinets are in and we love them! Also please excuse my before and after picture arranging skills and my sideways dark picture taking skills.



 We brought our cabinets all the way up to the ceiling for more storage space and because decorating that little shelf thing stresses me out.


We added an extra cabinet here on the other side of the dishwasher so we could extend our countertop to the edge of that wall.
I decided that I wanted drawer stacks here instead of cabinets for easier access.
Our countertops come next week and I have had a couple sleepless nights stressing about them. I have had serious second thoughts about the granite that we picked and I really wanted a subway tile backsplash but decided against it just because it will probably be like that ugly 70's wood panelling and be out of style by the time we sell this house.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Congrats on making great choices. It's a lot of work! Really-having no kitchen for any amount of time ain't for sissys! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete