Don't take 18 credits. Ever.
Don't wait until you have 18 credits of finals to take your independent study final.
Don't live in Utah.
That's all I have to say about that.
Here's a short recap of some of the highlights of fall semester:
Dad came to visit.
Blaine carved this pumpkin freehand for Halloween and we put it outside Sister Bateman's front door. She thought it was the greatest thing she had ever seen.
Blaine told me to get in the picture with the pumpkin and so I kneeled down close to the pumpkin and he started laughing at me. He just meant I could stand by it and he would take a picture but I thought he wanted a close up so here it is!
Amen!! Don't take 18 credits! EVER! It stinks! Good thing I finally learned my lesson... I'm only taking 17 next semester! ;) Haha! I love your pictures! I can't wait to see you sooooon! :)
ReplyDelete