Friday, February 12, 2010

Miss Samantha

Wednesday, my little sister Sami turned 14! I CANNOT believe that she will be starting high school this year. When I left home, she was just a little girl and now she's all grown up. Sam is one of the funniest people I know. She does the best impression of the bad guy from Barbie Princess and the Pauper. One of my favorite memories is her dancing around the kitchen to "How Can I Refuse" from that movie while we were supposed to be doing our chores. Sam was really excited to finally get her own room when I moved out. About six weeks before I left, she came into my room with a tape measure and started measuring my wall to plan out how to rearrange things once I left. Everytime I came home, she willingly gave up her room for me. She told me that she likes giving up her room because it means I'm home. What a sweetie. Hannah used to come into my room and sit on my bed and tell me all about her worries. Now, Sam is there for her. Sam has even taken away her homework before, made her lay down and listen to relaxing music so she wouldn't be so stressed out. She has such a BIG heart. She is also good at everything! In sixth grade, she won tons of awards. One of them was for the best elementary school student. Who does that? She is also the first one of us kids to actually be good at math. She is such a good example to me. Love you Sami!

This is how little Sami was when I graduated from high school. Notice the cute chubbiness that is definitely gone now.

Sami always makes me laugh. I don't know why we were doing this...

Cute girl!

Beautiful Bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment