Saturday, April 3, 2010

Utah's Reedeming Qualities

I decided since I'm always Utah bashing, I would blog about Utah's reedeming qualities.
1. Fall is beautiful. I love watching the leaves turn colors and fall from the trees.
2. I get to sleep in until 10:00 on conference weekend instead of 9:00 because of the time difference.
3. It is totally socially acceptable to live in dumpy basement apartments and not be embarassed about it. *maybe this is just a college thing in general but my married friends in Arizona have really nice apartments!*
4. The scenery is gorgeous in the summer. You don't have to travel far to take a scenic hike and find rivers and waterfalls. I love the sound of running water!
Alright thats all I've got. I'm trying here but I just keep thinking of the poorly paved roads, overpopulated cities, awful drivers, bitter cold winters, snow in April...Arizona in 3.5 weeks!:)

3 comments:

  1. I can promise you it's a college thing : ) We live in a dumpy apartment...but in a few months we get to move to a dumpy house! lol (no shared walls! I'm excited)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and your amazing aunt joan & uncle mike live here! whoot woo!!! ;) did i mention that they are awful people who don't have you guys over near enough? UTAH also has. um.. give me a moment...they have the softest grass in the world. ok. the softest grass i've ever sat on...AZ, CA, Louisiana, Mississippi, Fla....their grass doesn't even come close.
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete